Comcast’s NBC Turns to Holt as Williams’s Credibility Is DoubtedGerry Smith and Dan Murtaugh
The face of “NBC Nightly News” will be Lester Holt while the network investigates whether anchorman Brian Williams’s reporting has been so flawed that it undermines viewers’ faith and, by extension, the future stream of advertisers’ dollars.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- These Guys Want to Lend You Money Against Your Bitcoin
- Fed Raises Rates, Eyes Three 2018 Hikes as Yellen Era Nears End
- This Electric Truck Will Probably Beat Tesla’s to Market
- Bitcoin Points Way to ‘Massive Change’ for Commodity Businesses
- Famed Short-Seller Jim Chanos Says Tesla Headed for ‘Brick Wall’