Africa Hardest Hit as Miners Trim $20 Billion Spend in 2015Kevin Crowley, Andre Janse van Vuuren and Jesse Riseborough
The rout in commodity prices to the lowest in 12 years will spur deeper spending cuts by the world’s biggest mining companies in Africa, hurting a region more reliant on mineral exports than any other on the planet.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Gulf Coast Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Marc Faber Asked to Leave Sprott Board After Racist Report
- Airbus Snaps Up Bombardier Jet in New Challenge to Boeing