‘50 Shades’ Poised to Set Box-Office Record for Presidents’ DayAnousha Sakoui
“Fifty Shades of Grey,” the film based on the best-selling sadomasochistic romance novel, is poised to set a box-office record for a movie opening on Presidents’ Day weekend.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- As Bitcoin Sinks, Crypto Bros Party Hard on a Blockchain Cruise
- Amazon Go Pushes Mediterranean Lamb, Skips the Chili Cheese Dogs
- Norwegian Airlines Sets Record for Fastest Transatlantic Flight
- How a 22-Year-Old Discovered the Worst Chip Flaws in History
- OPEC, Russia Signal Global Oil Alliance May Endure Past 2018