Dubai Gold Jewelry Demand Higher After Slow Star to YearClaudia Carpenter
Gold-jewelry demand in Dubai is picking up after a slow start to the year when buyers were held back due to high prices, according to Tawhid Abdullah, chairman of the Dubai Gold & Jewellery Group, a retailer in the gold souk.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Tesla Unveils ‘World’s Fastest Production Car’ and Electric Big Rig
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’
- Getting a Dog May Save Your Life, Especially If You’re Single
- The Questionable Math Behind Manafort’s Extravagant Home Renovations
- World’s Biggest Wealth Fund Wants Out of Oil and Gas