Why Call of Duty and Destiny's Gaming Dominance Is Coming to an Untimely End
Activision Blizzard just closed the books on a killer year for the video-game company. It had two of the three bestselling console games of 2014, with Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare and Destiny, as well as another Call of Duty game rounding out the top 10 for good measure, according to market research firm NPD Group.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Fewest Jobless Claims Since 1973 Show Firm U.S. Job Market
- Germans Are Going Wild for a Show Set During the Dawn of the Nazis
- U.S. Senate Adopts Budget, Giving Momentum to Trump's Tax-Cut Plans
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day
- The U.K.'s $86 Billion Pension Problem Is About to Solve Itself