Women With Type 1 Diabetes Have 40% Greater Death Risk Than MenDoni Bloomfield
Type 1 diabetes is much more deadly for women than it is for men, according to a new study, possibly because some women take too little insulin in an attempt to keep down their weight.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Ford to Take $267 Million Hit From Recall of F-Series Trucks
- Gulf Coast Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Racist Outburst Prompts Faber’s Exit From Three Company Boards