Robert Dirks, Scientist at D.E. Shaw Research, Dies at 36Stephen Miller
Robert Dirks, a scientist at D.E. Shaw Research whose work was intended for the development of new drugs, was killed in the commuter train crash in Valhalla, New York, on Feb. 3. He was 36.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Homicide Police Probe Deaths of Canadian Billionaire and Wife
- Stocks Gain on U.S. Tax Plan; Treasuries Decline: Markets Wrap
- Death of CSX's New CEO Renews Debate on Health Disclosures
- Bitcoin Takes Bigger Wall Street Stage With Smooth CME Debut
- Bitcoin Climbs as Futures Debut Fails to Incite Attack by Shorts