RadioShack Brand Said to Live on in Bankruptcy Deal With SprintJodi Xu Klein
RadioShack Corp., which is filing for bankruptcy imminently, is completing a deal with Sprint Corp. that would let its name live on within as many as 1,750 locations, according to a person with direct knowledge of the situation.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Gulf Coast Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Marc Faber Asked to Leave Sprott Board After Racist Report
- Airbus Snaps Up Bombardier Jet in New Challenge to Boeing