Emboldened Progressive Democrats Gather to Plot Strategy
(Bloomberg)—About 30 House Democrats who regard themselves as the far-left of their party gather for a two-day policy retreat starting Thursday in Philadelphia, with Senator Bernie Sanders as their keynote speaker and a more-biting edge in their agenda.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- A L'Oreal Heiress Is Now the World's Richest Woman
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone
- A Storm's Never Destroyed a Grid Like Maria Ruined Puerto Rico's
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License