Chile’s Economy Rebounds and Wages Soar as Gloom EasesJaviera Quiroga
Chile’s economy rebounded in December and wages soared, surprising analysts who had forecast growth would remain sluggish well into 2015 and damping speculation of further interest rate cuts.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Tesla Unveils ‘World’s Fastest Production Car’ and Electric Big Rig
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’
- Getting a Dog May Save Your Life, Especially If You’re Single
- The Questionable Math Behind Manafort’s Extravagant Home Renovations
- Musk Dusts Off the Fundraising Playbook With Semi, Roadster Orders