ANZ Cuts 2015 Industrial Metals Forecasts on China SlowdownAlex Davis
Australia & New Zealand Banking Group Ltd. cut its price forecasts for industrial metals this year by as much as 19 percent on concern that further economic troubles are ahead for China, the world’s largest consumer.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Gulf Coast Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Marc Faber Asked to Leave Sprott Board After Racist Report
- Airbus Snaps Up Bombardier Jet in New Challenge to Boeing