Aditya Tomar, JPMorgan Technology Executive, Dies at 41David Henry
Aditya Tomar, a JPMorgan Chase & Co. vice president for technology supporting the bank’s asset-management team, was among the six people killed in the Feb. 3 commuter train accident in New York’s Westchester County. He was 41.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Fed Raises Rates, Eyes Three 2018 Hikes as Yellen Era Nears End
- This Electric Truck Will Probably Beat Tesla’s to Market
- Target to Buy Shipt for $550 Million in Challenge to Amazon
- Famed Short-Seller Jim Chanos Says Tesla Headed for ‘Brick Wall’
- These Guys Want to Lend You Money Against Your Bitcoin