Wharf Bids 7 Billion Yuan for Stake in Sunac-Greentown VenturesMoxy Ying
Wharf Holdings Ltd. submitted a 7 billion yuan ($1.1 billion) offer to take over Greentown China Holdings Ltd.’s share of two Chinese real-estate ventures, a Greentown executive said.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Gulf Coast Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Marc Faber Asked to Leave Sprott Board After Racist Report
- Airbus Snaps Up Bombardier Jet in New Challenge to Boeing