RPX, Guess Goods, Omega, Disney: Intellectual PropertyVictoria Slind-Flor
RPX Corp., a San Francisco patent risk-management company, gave details in a regulatory filing of its purchase of a portfolio of 4,000 patent assets from Rockstar Consortium LLC, a group of companies set up to buy intellectual property from defunct Canadian phonemaker Nortel Networks Corp.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Puerto Rico Faces Hurricane Maria After Irma’s $1 Billion Damage
- The World’s Biggest Wealth Fund Hits $1 Trillion
- Finland’s Welfare State Has a Massive Baby Problem
- Equifax Suffered a Hack Almost Five Months Earlier Than the Date It Disclosed
- Toys ‘R’ Us Collapses Into Bankruptcy Thanks to Crushing Debt