Fox Shares Fall as Strong Dollar, Audience Ratings Reduce ProfitAnousha Sakoui
21st Century Fox Inc., Rupert Murdoch’s entertainment company, fell as much as 5.9 percent after officials cut their profit forecast because of the strong dollar and lower audience ratings at the Fox Broadcast network.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- As Bitcoin Sinks, Crypto Bros Party Hard on a Blockchain Cruise
- Amazon Go Pushes Mediterranean Lamb, Skips the Chili Cheese Dogs
- Norwegian Airlines Sets Record for Fastest Transatlantic Flight
- How a 22-Year-Old Discovered the Worst Chip Flaws in History
- OPEC, Russia Signal Global Oil Alliance May Endure Past 2018