Comcast, Cable Stocks Rise as FCC Won’t Try to Control RatesGerry Smith
Comcast Corp. and Time Warner Cable Inc. spiked after U.S. Federal Communications Commission Chairman Tom Wheeler said that he won’t try to control pricing as part of proposed regulations of Internet service providers.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Fewest Jobless Claims Since 1973 Show Firm U.S. Job Market
- Germans Are Going Wild for a Show Set During the Dawn of the Nazis
- U.S. Senate Adopts Budget, Giving Momentum to Trump's Tax-Cut Plans
- The U.K.'s $86 Billion Pension Problem Is About to Solve Itself
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day