Cezanne’s Scenic Provence Leads Christie’s $122.1 Million SaleJames Tarmy
Paul Cezanne’s colorful portrait of a village in Provence led Christie’s 80.4 million pound ($122.1 million) Impressionist and modern art sale in London as collectors bought many works closer to their low estimates.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Gulf Coast Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Racist Outburst Prompts Faber's Exit From Three Company Boards
- Airbus Snaps Up Bombardier Jet in New Challenge to Boeing