RBA’s Stevens Cuts Benchmark Interest Rate to 2.25% (Full Text)Tracy Withers
The following is a reformatted version of a statement published today on the Reserve Bank of Australia’s website, after Governor Glenn Stevens and his board cut the overnight cash-rate target a quarter percentage point to 2.25 percent.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Fed Raises Rates, Eyes Three 2018 Hikes as Yellen Era Nears End
- This Electric Truck Will Probably Beat Tesla’s to Market
- Target to Buy Shipt for $550 Million in Challenge to Amazon
- Famed Short-Seller Jim Chanos Says Tesla Headed for ‘Brick Wall’
- These Guys Want to Lend You Money Against Your Bitcoin