Kenyan Treasury Says Economy Can Wait to Draw From IMF LoanDavid Malingha Doya
Kenyan Treasury Secretary Henry Rotich said he isn’t anticipating a major economic shock that would cause the government to draw right away on an almost $688 million loan from the International Monetary Fund.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- A L'Oreal Heiress Is Now the World's Richest Woman
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License
- A Storm's Never Destroyed a Grid Like Maria Ruined Puerto Rico's