Eaton Jumps Most Since 2009 as U.S. Housing, Trucks Drive ProfitThomas Black
Eaton Corp., a maker of circuit breakers and large truck transmissions, rose the most since 2009 after reporting earnings that beat analysts’ estimates on strong U.S. housing demand and truck sales.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Tesla Unveils ‘World’s Fastest Production Car’ and Electric Big Rig
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’
- Goldman Sachs Sees Four 2018 Fed Rate Hikes as U.S. Growth Gains
- Honda Recalls 800,000 Odyssey Minivans Linked to Injuries
- Getting a Dog May Save Your Life, Especially If You’re Single