Connecticut’s Jepsen Vows Reboot of Moody’s Subprime LawsuitChris Dolmetsch
Connecticut Attorney General George Jepsen led almost 20 states who hammered out a $1.5 billion settlement with Standard & Poor’s over fake grades for subprime mortgage bonds. Now it’s Moody’s turn.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- This $14 Million Atlanta Home With Bunker Is ‘Safest in America’
- GE's New CEO Vows Sweeping Change After ‘Unacceptable’ Report
- These Cities Make NYC Housing Look Dirt Cheap
- The U.K.'s $86 Billion Pension Problem Is About to Solve Itself
- Separatists Pledge to Fight On After Spain Moves to Oust Catalan Leaders