Bruce Berkowitz Says No Free Lunch Buying Hated StocksZachary Tracer
Bruce Berkowitz defended his strategy at Fairholme Capital Management of investing in stocks shunned by others after his marquee fund suffered its fourth straight year of outflows.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Gulf Coast Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Racist Outburst Prompts Faber's Exit From Three Company Boards
- Airbus Snaps Up Bombardier Jet in New Challenge to Boeing