Aflac Tops Estimates on First Japan Sales Gain in Seven QuartersJing Cao
Aflac Inc., the largest seller of supplemental health insurance, posted fourth-quarter profit that beat analysts’ estimates as sales in Japan increased.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- This $14 Million Atlanta Home With Bunker Is ‘Safest in America’
- GE's New CEO Vows Sweeping Change After ‘Unacceptable’ Report
- These Cities Make NYC Housing Look Dirt Cheap
- The U.K.'s $86 Billion Pension Problem Is About to Solve Itself
- Separatists Pledge to Fight On After Spain Moves to Oust Catalan Leaders