Sysco Hits Impasse in Antitrust Review of US Foods MergerDavid McLaughlin
Sysco Corp. has hit an impasse over its bid to acquire US Foods Inc. as U.S. antitrust regulators balk at approving a settlement proposed by the food-distribution companies.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- As Bitcoin Sinks, Crypto Bros Party Hard on a Blockchain Cruise
- Amazon Go Pushes Mediterranean Lamb, Skips the Chili Cheese Dogs
- Norwegian Airlines Sets Record for Fastest Transatlantic Flight
- How a 22-Year-Old Discovered the Worst Chip Flaws in History
- OPEC, Russia Signal Global Oil Alliance May Endure Past 2018