South Africa Said to Favor Vodacom Sale in Eskom BailoutChris Spillane, Franz Wild and Renee Bonorchis
South Africa will probably first sell its stake in a Vodafone Group Plc unit as it disposes of state assets to raise funds for power plants needed to stoke economic growth, five people familiar with the matter said.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- This $14 Million Atlanta Home With Bunker Is ‘Safest in America’
- GE's New CEO Vows Sweeping Change After ‘Unacceptable’ Report
- These Cities Make NYC Housing Look Dirt Cheap
- The U.K.'s $86 Billion Pension Problem Is About to Solve Itself
- Separatists Pledge to Fight On After Spain Moves to Oust Catalan Leaders