Skymark Shares Plunge by Record in Tokyo After BankruptcyKiyotaka Matsuda
Skymark Airlines Inc., the Japanese carrier that filed for bankruptcy last week, had a record plunge in Tokyo trading after the stock exchange scrapped the daily price fluctuation limit.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Stocks Slide From Records as Anxiety Bubbles Up: Markets Wrap
- Turns Out It Will Be Congress’s Fault When Stocks Crash
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Facebook and Google Helped Anti-Refugee Campaign in Swing States