Julius Baer Tells Clients to Switch Out of Franc HoldingsGiles Broom
Julius Baer Group Ltd. is advising clients to switch out of Swiss franc cash accounts, saying it will refrain for now from emulating competitors by imposing new fees on such deposits.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Gulf Coast Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Marc Faber Asked to Leave Sprott Board After Racist Report
- Airbus Snaps Up Bombardier Jet in New Challenge to Boeing