Indian Billionaires Seek Non-Lending Bank Licenses to Tap FeesAnto Antony and Adi Narayan
Billionaires Mukesh Ambani and Kumar Mangalam Birla are seeking to set up non-lending banks to tap fees for local remittances, transactions at automated teller machines and mutual fund sales as more Indians open bank accounts.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- The U.S. Drops Out of the Top 10 in Innovation Ranking
- Here’s What Trump’s Tariffs on U.S. Imports Are Doing to Markets
- Musk's New Pay Deal Could Make Him the World's Richest Man—If Tesla Succeeds
- Bitcoin May Split 50 Times in 2018 as Forking Craze Mounts
- Trump's Tariffs on Solar Mark Biggest Blow to Renewables Yet