Dish’s Small-Business Discount for Airwaves Fuels Call for ProbeTodd Shields
Regulators should investigate $3 billion in discounts Dish Network Corp. received after bidding for airwaves under a program designed for small businesses, a member of the Federal Communications Commission said.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- The U.S. Drops Out of the Top 10 in Innovation Ranking
- Here’s What Trump’s Tariffs on U.S. Imports Are Doing to Markets
- Musk's New Pay Deal Could Make Him the World's Richest Man—If Tesla Succeeds
- Bitcoin May Split 50 Times in 2018 as Forking Craze Mounts
- Trump's Tariffs on Solar Mark Biggest Blow to Renewables Yet