South Sudan Leaders to Meet Again on Accord as Talks FounderWilliam Davison
South Sudanese President Salva Kiir and rebel leader Riek Machar will meet again later this month to negotiate a power-sharing deal after failing to resolve key issues over five days of talks, Machar said.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Tesla Unveils ‘World’s Fastest Production Car’ and Electric Big Rig
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’
- Getting a Dog May Save Your Life, Especially If You’re Single
- The Questionable Math Behind Manafort’s Extravagant Home Renovations
- Musk Dusts Off the Fundraising Playbook With Semi, Roadster Orders