Puppies Trump Gluten in Super Bowl Ad Humor That Goes Too FarAnna Edney and Doni Bloomfield
Puppies are no laughing matter. Just ask GoDaddy.com, which pulled a Super Bowl ad featuring a golden retriever as comic fodder. But people who eat gluten free -- that’s prime comedic material.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- The U.S. Drops Out of the Top 10 in Innovation Ranking
- Here’s What Trump’s Tariffs on U.S. Imports Are Doing to Markets
- Musk's New Pay Deal Could Make Him the World's Richest Man—If Tesla Succeeds
- Trump's Tariffs on Solar Mark Biggest Blow to Renewables Yet
- This Rare Bear Who Called the Crash Warns Housing Is Too Hot Again