Mouton Rothschild $4 Million Sale May Be Bordeaux RevivalFrederik Balfour
Bordeaux first growths could be poised to reverse an almost 40 percent decline from their 2011 highs, if the results of the Sotheby’s auction of Chateau Mouton Rothschild in Hong Kong on Friday are anything to go by.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- A L'Oreal Heiress Is Now the World's Richest Woman
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License
- A Storm's Never Destroyed a Grid Like Maria Ruined Puerto Rico's