Hootsuite Media Sees Possible IPO in 18 to 24 Months, CEO SaysScott Deveau
Hootsuite Media Inc. is holding off on an initial public offering for at least 18 months after raising additional private funding, even as cloud-based software companies like Box Inc. are well received by equity investors.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- This $14 Million Atlanta Home With Bunker Is ‘Safest in America’
- Separatists Pledge to Fight On After Spain Moves to Oust Catalan Leaders
- These Cities Make NYC Housing Look Dirt Cheap
- GE's New CEO Vows Sweeping Change After ‘Unacceptable’ Report
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day