GFI Investors Said to Reject CME, Clearing Path for LutnickMatthew Monks and Zeke Faux
GFI Group Inc.’s shareholders rejected CME Group Inc.’s takeover proposal, clearing the way for them to accept a bid by Howard Lutnick’s BGC Partners Inc., a person briefed on the decision said.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Puerto Rico Faces Hurricane Maria After Irma’s $1 Billion Damage
- The World’s Biggest Wealth Fund Hits $1 Trillion
- Finland’s Welfare State Has a Massive Baby Problem
- Equifax Suffered a Hack Almost Five Months Earlier Than the Date It Disclosed
- Toys ‘R’ Us Collapses Into Bankruptcy Thanks to Crushing Debt