AOL Said to Fire 150 as It Automates Advertising SalesGerry Smith
AOL Inc. is firing about 150 employees and folding two sites into the tech website Engadget as it simplifies its portfolio and automates digital advertising sales, according to a person familiar with the company’s plans.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- This $14 Million Atlanta Home With Bunker Is ‘Safest in America’
- GE's New CEO Vows Sweeping Change After ‘Unacceptable’ Report
- These Cities Make NYC Housing Look Dirt Cheap
- The U.K.'s $86 Billion Pension Problem Is About to Solve Itself
- Separatists Pledge to Fight On After Spain Moves to Oust Catalan Leaders