Watch McCain Slam 'Low-Life Scum'
Clearly, Senator John McCain has had enough of Code Pink. The anti-war protesters on Thursday descended upon a foreign policy hearing featuring three former secretaries of state to chant directly at one of them: "Arrest Henry Kissinger for war crimes!"
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- This $14 Million Atlanta Home With Bunker Is ‘Safest in America’
- These Cities Make NYC Housing Look Dirt Cheap
- GE's New CEO Vows Sweeping Change After ‘Unacceptable’ Report
- Separatists Pledge to Fight On After Spain Moves to Oust Catalan Leaders
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day