Viacom U.S. Advertising Revenue Slides on Lower TV RatingsLucas Shaw and Danielle Burger
Viacom Inc., owner of the MTV and Comedy Central cable TV networks, posted first-quarter revenue that trailed analysts’ estimates as domestic advertising slowed.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- A L'Oreal Heiress Is Now the World's Richest Woman
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License
- A Storm's Never Destroyed a Grid Like Maria Ruined Puerto Rico's