Uber Sued in U.S. by Woman Who Accused India Driver of RapeEdvard Pettersson
Uber Technologies Inc. was sued in the U.S. by a woman who accused one of its drivers in India of raping and beating her during a ride home last month, an incident that led to the shut down of the service in New Delhi.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- These Guys Want to Lend You Money Against Your Bitcoin
- Fed Raises Rates, Eyes Three 2018 Hikes as Yellen Era Nears End
- This Electric Truck Will Probably Beat Tesla’s to Market
- Bitcoin Points Way to ‘Massive Change’ for Commodity Businesses
- Famed Short-Seller Jim Chanos Says Tesla Headed for ‘Brick Wall’