RBS Exiting Corporate Debt, DCM Business in Middle EastMatthew Martin and Arif Sharif
Royal Bank of Scotland Group Plc, the U.K.’s largest taxpayer-owned lender, is exiting its corporate loans and debt capital markets business in the Middle East and Africa.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- The U.S. Drops Out of the Top 10 in Innovation Ranking
- Here’s What Trump’s Tariffs on U.S. Imports Are Doing to Markets
- Musk's New Pay Deal Could Make Him the World's Richest Man—If Tesla Succeeds
- Trump's Tariffs on Solar Mark Biggest Blow to Renewables Yet
- This Rare Bear Who Called the Crash Warns Housing Is Too Hot Again