Rand Paul Lashes Out At Common Core, 2016 Rivals in Fundraising E-mail
Senator Rand Paul on Thursday took shots at Common Core education standards and potential 2016 rivals in an aggressive fundraising e-mail from his political-action committee.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Tesla Unveils ‘World’s Fastest Production Car’ and Electric Big Rig
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’
- Getting a Dog May Save Your Life, Especially If You’re Single
- World’s Biggest Wealth Fund Wants Out of Oil and Gas
- The Questionable Math Behind Manafort’s Extravagant Home Renovations