No, Conservatives Aren't Really Turning on Sarah Palin
If there is a political fact lab-tested to irritate reporters, it is this: Sarah Palin may be the most famous politician in America with a journalism degree. The University of Idaho graduate, who holds a bachelor's degree in communications with a focus on the life of kings, baits and commands the media like few people with her resume. If her power is fading—and five and a half years after she quit the governor's office, it is—she's still able to bait the press into covering her and mocking her, while she has the last chuckle at them.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Uber Paid Hackers to Delete Stolen Data on 57 Million People
- Tesla’s Burning Through Nearly Half a Million Dollars Every Hour
- New Uber CEO Keeps Finding Horrors at Every Turn
- Facebook to Show Users Which Russian Propaganda They Followed
- Jamie Dimon Says He'd Bet Donald Trump Doesn't Win Again in 2020