Nippon Steel Cuts Profit Forecast Following Oil Price DropMasumi Suga
Nippon Steel & Sumitomo Metal Corp., the world’s second-biggest steelmaker, expects annual profit to lag earlier estimates as the plunge in oil prices hits an operation in Brazil that produces pipes for crude producers.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Turns Out It Will Be Congress’s Fault When Stocks Crash
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Facebook and Google Helped Anti-Refugee Campaign in Swing States
- Ford to Take $267 Million Hit From Recall of F-Series Trucks