Investors Aren't Ready to Break Up With Jeff Bezos Quite Yet
Amazon Chief Executive Jeff Bezos prefers to take a long-term view of his company's operating performance, but today's fourth-quarter earnings report couldn't have been more significant—at least for the short term. After several quarters of disappointing results and a 20 percent decline in the stock price over the past year, shareholders were practically demanding some good news.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Goldman Sachs Sees Four 2018 Fed Rate Hikes as U.S. Growth Gains
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’
- Tesla Unveils ‘World’s Fastest Production Car’ and Electric Big Rig
- Subways May Be the Latest Casualty of China's Crackdown on Debt
- Norway Oil Bosses Insist End Isn't Nigh After $35 Billion Shock