Ebola at Turning Point as Cases Drop to Lowest Since JuneMakiko Kitamura
New cases of Ebola in West Africa dropped to fewer than 100 a week for the first time since June, signaling progress toward ending an epidemic that has lasted more than a year and claimed almost 9,000 lives.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- These Guys Want to Lend You Money Against Your Bitcoin
- Fed Raises Rates, Eyes Three 2018 Hikes as Yellen Era Nears End
- This Electric Truck Will Probably Beat Tesla’s to Market
- Bitcoin Points Way to ‘Massive Change’ for Commodity Businesses
- Famed Short-Seller Jim Chanos Says Tesla Headed for ‘Brick Wall’