Blackstone ‘Scrambling’ to Invest in Energy, James SaysDevin Banerjee
Blackstone Group LP, the biggest alternative-asset manager, is “scrambling” to invest more than $10 billion in energy companies after the price of oil plunged, the firm’s president said.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Bitcoin Plunge Extends to 25% as Fear of Crypto Crackdown Linger
- America’s Fastest Spy Plane May Be Back—and Hypersonic
- GE CEO Renews Pledge to Study Breakup After $6.2 Billion Stumble
- The World's Top-Selling Video Game Has a Cheating Problem
- One of the Biggest Diamonds in History Has Just Been Dug Up