Qatar Is Set to Gain Control of London’s Canary WharfPatrick Gower and Dalia Fahmy
London’s Canary Wharf is set to be taken over by a Qatari-led group after a three-month stand-off in a deal that values its owner at about 2.6 billion pounds ($4 billion).
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- These Guys Want to Lend You Money Against Your Bitcoin
- Fed Raises Rates, Eyes Three 2018 Hikes as Yellen Era Nears End
- This Electric Truck Will Probably Beat Tesla’s to Market
- Bitcoin Points Way to ‘Massive Change’ for Commodity Businesses
- Famed Short-Seller Jim Chanos Says Tesla Headed for ‘Brick Wall’