‘Dread Pirate’ Jury Told Bitcoins Came From Drug MarketplaceBob Van Voris
A former U.S. agent testified that he traced bitcoins worth more than $13 million on Ross Ulbricht’s laptop to the Silk Road drug marketplace, as the government worked to knock down his defense that the money came from trading the digital currency.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- These Guys Want to Lend You Money Against Your Bitcoin
- Fed Raises Rates, Eyes Three 2018 Hikes as Yellen Era Nears End
- This Electric Truck Will Probably Beat Tesla’s to Market
- Bitcoin Points Way to ‘Massive Change’ for Commodity Businesses
- Famed Short-Seller Jim Chanos Says Tesla Headed for ‘Brick Wall’