Nintendo’s Outlook Disappoints and Mario Can’t Save Wii UPavel Alpeyev and Takashi Amano
Nintendo Co.’s cuts to forecasts for profit and sales show even new titles with Mario can’t make consumers choose its Wii U console over other gaming options. The shares slumped the most in more than three years.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- These Guys Want to Lend You Money Against Your Bitcoin
- Fed Raises Rates, Eyes Three 2018 Hikes as Yellen Era Nears End
- This Electric Truck Will Probably Beat Tesla’s to Market
- Bitcoin Points Way to ‘Massive Change’ for Commodity Businesses
- Famed Short-Seller Jim Chanos Says Tesla Headed for ‘Brick Wall’