Billionaire Icahn Says Apple Is One of Best Buys in DecadesDanielle Burger and Beth Jinks
Carl Icahn, one of Apple Inc.’s largest shareholders, said the iPhone maker’s stock is undervalued after it posted record earnings, and said his $203 target price was too low. Icahn also suggested buying back more shares.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- These Guys Want to Lend You Money Against Your Bitcoin
- Fed Raises Rates, Eyes Three 2018 Hikes as Yellen Era Nears End
- This Electric Truck Will Probably Beat Tesla’s to Market
- Bitcoin Points Way to ‘Massive Change’ for Commodity Businesses
- Famed Short-Seller Jim Chanos Says Tesla Headed for ‘Brick Wall’