Vodacom, Bharti Said to Bid for Etisalat’s Zantel UnitDinesh Nair and Chris Spillane
Emirates Telecommunications Corp., the United Arab Emirates’s largest phone company by market value, received offers from Vodacom Group Ltd. and Bharti Airtel Ltd. to acquire its controlling stake in Zanzibar Telecom Ltd., according to three people with knowledge of the matter.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- As Bitcoin Sinks, Crypto Bros Party Hard on a Blockchain Cruise
- Amazon Go Pushes Mediterranean Lamb, Skips the Chili Cheese Dogs
- Norwegian Airlines Sets Record for Fastest Transatlantic Flight
- How a 22-Year-Old Discovered the Worst Chip Flaws in History
- OPEC, Russia Signal Global Oil Alliance May Endure Past 2018